You'll have to excuse the header above....Blogger is telling me that I now have to purchase space for my photos. I have reached the limit for large photos. None of my photos are the size limit they say no longer qualifies for free storage. Anyone else having this problem?
Did you have a good Christmas? We did! I LOVE spending time with my family! My mom came and spent a week with me. On Christmas Eve my son went to pick up my cousin and brought her to our house too. She stayed for two nights. She would have spent Christmas alone and we can't have that!!
I thought I'd share a few Christmas memories with you.
Our visit with Santa
and his reindeer on Christmas Eve.
My youngest son and his gal-friend
Santa and me
Opening presents on Christmas morning
My granddaughter loved passing out gifts!
We bought my momma a new 'bathroom'.
Everything she needs!
My oldest son loves his new smoker!
Such a sweet girl.
She was so careful opening her presents.
Daughter-in-law loves her new vacuum cleaner!
My daughter (left) and youngest step-daughter
getting a little help opening their gifts
Time to get things ready for Christmas Dinner
Then the next day, we went to my
oldest son's house for Christmas again
when my daughter and her family came in.
My youngest daughter with her two neices
Me and my two granddaughters
My granddaughter and grandson
They loved their gifts!
My oldest daughter made this canvas print
(from a idea off Pinterest)
for my youngest daughter
My oldest daughter loved her sewing machine
Four Generations...
my son and his two daughters, my momma and me
Four Generations...
My daughter and her two sons, my momma and me
My mom received an awesome gift
from her great grandchildren!
(and it matches her new bathroom!)
I hope your Christmas was as
wonderful and blessed as ours!!



8 comments:
What a wonderful Christmas you had with your family! I'm sure this has to be the happiest time of the whole year for most of us. Families make it so. Memories like yours will last a long long time.
You have a beautiful family, Tina, and it looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas! The last photo is really sweet of the kids with g'grandma, love the gift they gave her and I'm sure she does, too!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful and Happy New Year!
Hi Tina!
Yes...someone else was just talking about this same photo storage problem... I believe it was my Blog buddy Cindy Bee.. not sure & will follow up to see who it was & let you know. Maybe they can help you. Im surprised I havent run into this yet. (knock on wood).
GRAND Christmas to you! What lovely photographs of a splendid Christmas! It looks as though you are very Blessed! Love to you for a wonderful 2012!
Looks like you had a perfectly wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year to you too. :D
The pictures are perfect. Looks like your Christmas was wonderful!
Looks like you had such a wonderful Christmas! Love these photos.
Looks like a wonderful time with your family-
You can go back through your post photos and compress them...I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to do that. It should free up some more space for you.
Your family reminded me of mine! Loved seeing your Christmas!
Post a Comment