Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I won!!....the first part anyway!

I was chosen as one of 20 winners for the Premier Party for the new Gooseberry Patch cookbook...Slow Cooker, Casseroles & Skillets! I am sooo excited! I have invited 11 friends to come. We each prepare a recipe from the cookbook and then get together and eat! We are also planning a Bunko game! The extra cookbook I received will be the top prize! If I win the party photo contest, the guests who attend my party will win a free copy of the cookbook too! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tian...I'll be waiting to *hear* all about your GBP party! How very fun!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

You have a lovely blog and I am following you!

Thanks for your visit today and your sweet comments :)

Blessings!
Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...