
When ever I find a new product...or new to me, anyway...I love to share! I don't know about you, but some nights I don't have a lot of time to cook, so I like to find something easy. My husband's idea of 'easy' is chili dogs. My idea of easy is a meal I can throw together and make it taste like I slaved all day in the kitchen! So, when I found McCormick Garlic & Herb Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix, I knew I had to try it! (Do I sound like a commercial or what?) I didn't like the price of the wings since the legs were on sale, so that's what I used instead. Wow...we loved them! This is one dish I will definitely make again!
1 comment:
haha...I can see you put in a lot of work on this recipe. :-) Sounds delicious! Much better looking than my chicken! - www.delightfulcountrycookin.com
Post a Comment