

First off, I have to brag! See my rooster plate? I am a big fan of roosters and have them all over my house! I found this plate at a yard sale. I was so excited when I saw it, the lady let me have it for free! It was given to her as a gift and she couldn't wait to get rid of it! I'm still excited! Woo Hoo! Yay me!
I usually bake my cookies from scratch, but my granddaughter was selling cookie dough at her school...so I had to buy some! I thought these Snickerdoodles looked pretty yummy in the brochure....to my surprise, they turned out tasting pretty good! And because they were baked at home, that qualifies for "home made" right?
Can you tell which cookies were baking while I was on the phone? The phone doesn't ring all day, then when I decide to not set the timer, the phone rings! So, today's desert menu calls for Snickerdoodles....soft or extra crispy?
6 comments:
Thanks for stoppin by my blog. I love your rooster plate too, very pretty :)
I love the Rooster plate. What a find? I am waiting for a booth to open up at a local antiques store to start selling my found treasures I've been accumulating far too long. I can't wait. So I get to pillage estate sales, thrift stores, curbs and everywhere in between for more.
Thank you reading my post and following me. I look forward to catching up on yours.
Snicerdoodles are our #1 grandson's favorite cookie of all.
Got to love yard sales! The cake plate that's on my blog now was an awesome $5 goodwill find. My best stuff comes from there.
Oh I know...I love yard sales! And Goodwill! I've got my 20 yr old daughter shopping at Goodwill now. She fell in love with "vintage" clothes!
Tina, thank you for the kind words on my blog! Congrats to you and your Gooseberry Patch honor - that is awesome!! So looking forward to getting to know you better through your blog! :)
Post a Comment