Monday, November 29, 2010

Cooking Through 25 Days of Gooseberry Patch Christmas!




I've read several bloggers post about cooking through a cookbook for a month. I have so many cookbooks, it would be hard for me to pick just one. So, I have decided to take at least one recipe (which will be hard enough to do!) from each of my Gooseberry Patch Christmas cookbooks and start cooking on Wednesday, December 1st! This is another way I want to celebrate the 25 days of Christmas.
My family and I have been eating healthier these past few months, so I may have to substitute several ingredients for something that's a bit less fattening and lighter on the sodium.
I am not a professional cook...just a housewife/mother/gramma that loves to cook!
My family is really looking forward to this...trying new recipes and a new treat for every day!
I hope you are too!

3 comments:

Gooseberry Patch said...

Can't wait to read these posts, Tina...thanks again for featuring Gooseberry Patch goodies on your blog!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I too love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks and can't wait to see the finnished product of 25 posted recipes. WAH HOO!!!

Do pop by and say hello at my blog.

Tina said...

Thank you for dropping by! I'm having so much fun with this!
I made out a menu of all the recipes that I wanted to make...but it seems like that changes on a daily basis...depending on time, or lack there of...or our taste for the day!
Come back to visit any time! I'll be here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...