Wow...Why has it been so long since I last blogged? Where has my time gone? Maybe I should ask my kids and grandkids! I'm sure they know! hahaha!
Well, since my last blog, I have been notified by Gooseberry Patch three more times! Wooo Hooo! I have three more recipes being published. Tater Tot Casserole will be in Homestyle in a Hurry in January and Italian Bread (for the bread machine) and Herbed Corn will be in Mom's Very Best Recipes in April.
I am going to try to blog more often. I might even blog every day. I figure since I am on facebook every day, I can make the time to blog too. We'll see how it goes. So, be prepared.....you may be hearing from me a lot more in the future!
3 comments:
Good to see you blogging again Tina! Congratulations on the GBP books...I'll be the Mom's Very Best with you :)
Blessings!
Gail
Congrats on being publish in Gooseberry. That reminds me that I have a book like that around. I love comfort food, but I try my best not to make it MOST of the time. Still, there's nothing like country cookin' to remind me of the days when my mother was still alive. Thanks for visiting my blog. May the Lord bless you and keep you,
Debby
Country cookin' is the best, but oh so fattening! My family and I are doing our best to eat healthier, but sometimes we slip in some comfort food! It wouldn't be Fall/Winter without it!
Thanks for visiting! I'll be keeping up with your posts!
Post a Comment