Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday....My Son



I know this is suppose to be Wordless...
but you know me. 
I can't. 
I have to say something. 


My son...my oldest...has got to be one of the most 
loving, caring, compassionate 
men I have ever known. 
I'm so proud to be his Mom.

My oldest son 
with his daughter and nephew,
my youngest grandchildren.


9 comments:

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Now that is certainly worth speaking about! What a sweet post, How very blessed you are!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So worth speaking about! What a sweet post, how blessed you are!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Sweet post!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Your son is also a handsome guy as well!

Julie Harward said...

If only the earth could be filled with such good men...you are blessed. :D

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is wonderful. Obviously you did something right!

Val said...

And you should be proud!!! You are blessed.

Anonymous said...

Aren't sons the best?

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

So precious! There is something so special when man stops to show his soft side. Funny how men think they have to be all manly to make an impression on a woman - and really it happens when they show us how caring they can be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...