Hi there, thanks for your visit. I loved all of these, some really cute laughs! I'll tell you how to loose it..go to the dentist and end up getting a tooth pulled, I haven't wanted to eat anything for 2 days! (I am sure I will make up for it, but maybe it will get me through Halloween!) ;D
Thanks for all the SMILES this evening. Summer time is when I enjoy salads but with the weather getting colder casseroles and pasta dishes taste better to me. It seems I put weight on every year when fall and winter come along.
These are all very funny! I know I eat differently when we travel! My weight is staying the same...so I'll be happy with that! Enjoy your weekend! Hide the Halloween candy! heehee! ♥
Thanks for the chuckles. I'm watching what I eat, too...every bite that goes into my mouth! :D I've always said the same thing as the first funny. That I wished I weighed now what I did back when I only thought I was fat!
14 comments:
Oh those are too funny!!! The second one is so true. Thanks for linking up today and spreading some fun.
Have a lovely day!
Kim
These are great. I think I'm going to go make some nachos now! Have a nice weekend.
Hi there, thanks for your visit. I loved all of these, some really cute laughs! I'll tell you how to loose it..go to the dentist and end up getting a tooth pulled, I haven't wanted to eat anything for 2 days! (I am sure I will make up for it, but maybe it will get me through Halloween!) ;D
Thanks for all the SMILES this evening. Summer time is when I enjoy salads but with the weather getting colder casseroles and pasta dishes taste better to me. It seems I put weight on every year when fall and winter come along.
Too cute!
These are all very funny! I know I eat differently when we travel! My weight is staying the same...so I'll be happy with that! Enjoy your weekend! Hide the Halloween candy! heehee! ♥
Thanks for the chuckles. I'm watching what I eat, too...every bite that goes into my mouth! :D I've always said the same thing as the first funny. That I wished I weighed now what I did back when I only thought I was fat!
Oh I can relate with these! Too funny!
How funny! Thanks for the much needed laugh!
LOL!! So funny and so true!
Those are too funny... I just got done stuffin my face with hm pizza, lol. I think this time of year is kinda hard to diet, I just go with the flow.
Very nice, thanks for the information.
I hear ya, sista!
This was funny!
I am totally cracking up... loving them all! Those darn calories that keep taking in my clothes!
Post a Comment