Or is it?
I've found a lot of good recipes,
and craft ideas,
and decorating ideas....
And that's good...right?
All my friends were talking about it.
I tried to avoid it.
But, I just had to try it out for myself.
I have will power...right?
No.
Not for this.
NOW, I'M HOOKED!

13 comments:
YES!! I pin!! I will have to find you if we aren't connected. Isn't it fun???? I have cooked the best sausage balls ever because I found them on pinterest. I will look on your sidebar and see if you have a follow me badge. If not, look me up, Valerie Shoates
I tried to resist it too -- now I am soooo hooked, lol. It is what I've needed for years -- a place to *stick* all the great ideas i find while surfing around :)
Blessings!
Gail
I've got a button now Val! I found you!
Oh Yes I pin & I LOVE IT!!!!
I've found all kinds of great ideas- now I just need to execute more of them
Welcome aboard & happy pinning
Oh yes ma'am I as so addicted to pinning!!
I had resisted until about a month ago. Then a blogger made a comment and for some reason I succumbed. Now I'm hooked on pinning.
I didn't want to try it but I did and I love it. Yes it's addicting but it is also very calming. It is one of my favorite pleasures now. I just wonder when I will find time to make the things I pinned!
Not yet! All I need is one more thing to "keep" me at the computer longer! LOL!
I do pin. I have found some really great teaching ideas on there.
Not yet, I spend way too much time on the computer now. Dare I check it out? We'll see. :D
I admit, I'm dreadfully addicted!
Love it- it is like browsing all of my favorite magazines at once.
Oh that sign is too funny! No, I don't pin. I tried to pin, but I don't Facebook. Since I don't Facebook, I am not allowed to pin. Fine. That way I can stay focused. Right!
Post a Comment