I know, I know...not the best topic for discussion.
But, we all know the importance of having this
And don't forget your GYN appointment too!
That's just as important!
Promise yourself that you'll schedule them both during your birthday month.
Better yet, if your drivers license expires on your birthday,
schedule that on the same day too!
Once you get the GYN, Squish Master and the DMV out of the way,
it's smooth sailing for the rest of the year!
Have a Happy Tuesday!


11 comments:
I've only had the boob lift and squish once and I need to do it again. Great idea to do it in your birthday month...give yourself the gift of good health!
Got mine done! Cute cartoon, "why do you ask?" lol
A great reminder for a must-have exam. I'm a believer!
Haha! Boy, can I relate to both of these. :)
Ouch...yes I've done it and strongly believe in it...but ouch!!! :)
Call me crazy but I've never had a problem going for a mammogram.
I always make it a point to have it all done in one go! Makes for an exciting day! LOL!
I finally made mine. I'm going for bone density and mammogram on the 26th of this month. Still have to schedule the other one.
Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate that you asked your daughter about the numbers. So, I guess 3.3 is not real bad it is probably the anemia that is the worst. I am going to call later and find out what is going on. My sed rate is what tells them how high my inflammation is and I do know that that one is suppose to be 20 if normal and mine is in the 50's so the RA is really inflamming the heck out of me. Maybe this new RA drug will work. Just have to wait and see. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it. While I was here I double checked to make sure I was following everything and I am so that takes a load off. Have a great week!
Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com
Great post and that is exactly how I take care of the un-fun biz which is right around my birthday every year!
Same here- birthday month is squishing time. I don't mind- better safe than sorry!!
Post a Comment