Friday, May 27, 2011

My problems are solved!!!



I have read several posts about having problems with Blogger and the internet in general. I was so fed up earlier this week, I just turned off the computer and walked away from it. Then my son comes home and tells me about Google Chrome. He and his friends were talking about it at lunch. He downloaded it for me and all of my problems are SOLVED ! Yep! They are GONE! I can comment now, my followers came back and I can see all of the blogs that I am following. And it's fast too! I love it! Yea, it looks different...not what I'm used to...but it's well worth the few minutes it takes to download it. Check out the reasons to use it HERE! and you can download it from there! Hope this works for you too!

7 comments:

everyday products and more said...

yes i started using google chrome for about six months now and i love it no problems with it at all

Julie Harward said...

So, if I do this, will my bar on top be all different and my bookmarks be gone? Help! :D

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So glad you're back up and running!!!

The Country Cook said...

My brother was the one that told me about google chrome. We've been using it for a few months now and have had good luck with it so far - yay!

Tina said...

ok...my followers are gone again. And I'm about ready to have a big giveaway...must be Blogger. This bums me.

Ruby Jean said...

I am SOOOOOOO!!!! happy to hear I am not the only one having problems.. It's still not fun but at least I am not alone... : )

Rachel said...

Eek! I've been trying to figure out what to do because Google won't leave me logged in to leave comments!

I'll have to check this solution out - thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...