My days have been busy, busy, busy...but I like it that way. My only problem is...once I get my mind on something...like a new project...I forget all about taking photos of my progress. So, I'm just going to show you the end results.
First of all...see the scale on the top right side of my page? That is my "ME" project I have been working on. I've considered having my daughter take some photos of me working out, but uh...well...I've seen what I look like in the mirrors at the gym, and I think it's better that I keep those images to myself. So far I'm off to a good start (again....but I'll explain that more in a future post). I just have to remember that muscle weighs more than fat..and I am building some muscle!
So...what have I been up to?
And to be honest...that's not even the half of it!
And summer is just now getting started!
Whew!
What have your days been like?
If they're anything like mine...
then you deserve a nap!














17 comments:
Wow! What great pictures of your busy, busy days, Tina. And congratulations on the weight loss. :)
Holy Smokes! You have been busy!!! You did a great job on your door and swing. Around here we call "Crawfish" "Crawdads" and would never dream of eating them. Someday when we travel south I'll have to give it a shot! Have a great day!
Wow, you HAVE been busy! I am the same way, I just jump into something and usually forget all about the photos until the end. Oh well, that is the good part anyway! Good luck with your weight loss journey!
whew! Busy!!!
What a fun post!! Makes me so excited for summer (which won't arrive here in MN until mid-June, I'm sure!)
My goodness you have been very busy. Love all the pictures, you did an awesome job putting them together. Love your little scale, so cute and congratulations on the -9 pounds!
Honestly I don't check all of the blogs regularly because, like you, there isn't usually time for that. I do well to work, take care of the house, write for the newspaper, tend to family responsibilities, and blog. So, I get to blogging when I can and I understand that from everyone. :) It was fun to see your compilation of what you've been up to - lovely photos!! Great times, for sure! Glad your summer is off to a wonderful start. :)
Great post! It's really cool that you use pictures - it's more self-explanatory and is easier to connect with :) Awesome! Following...
I really like your blog - I'm trying to get mine off the ground and was wondering if you could come check it out and consider following.
http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/
Hope you have an *amazing* day! :)
Alex
I love this post! You are so cute. Your little grand babies are also very cute. It looks like you are having a-lot of fun. I have never had craw fish by the way, maybe you could send me some next time ;)
Connie
What a beautiful post. All of your "busy" is centered around giving yourself to your family, truly you are spending your time wisely! Hope your weekend is wonderful!!! :)
Busy, busy! I love this time of year- except spring just went straight from tornadoes to 100 degree sultry heat. Don't like that part at all! Have fun with the grands- mine are already popping in and grazing the cabinets- it's time to stock up on snacks!
Hi, Gramma, I'm so glad to meet you. "Following" your fun-filled blog from Between the Lines. You are very blessed to have those sweet children and grandchildren. I'll be excited to read more on your blog in the days ahead. Would appreciate a follow back if you have time. Thanks!
Wow, you have been busy! But what fun! You have a beautiful family. Thanks for joining us for our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. I'm following you back. Have a blessed Sunday!
Busy busy lady.
I have had a miserable time trying to open your blog and only recently found out that I can only comment as "anonymous." Blogger is certainly trying our patience. Good thing it is free.
If you change your comment settings to "full Page" it will make it easier for some of us commenters.
Don't let this brutal heat get you down.
Arkansas Patti
Those are some great pictures! I am your newest follower from the hop and would love it if you could follow me back over at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/
Thanks:)
I never find cool stuff on the side of the road!!!
I love your post! You came up with such a great way to display all your pictures!
Ca-Ute :-)
I am Tuesday Train hopping! Follow me too?
Weidknecht.blogspot.com
Post a Comment