Monday, June 27, 2011

Princess For A Day!

Being a Princess is a tough job. 
But someone's gotta do it!

 Trying to put that crown on by herself is another story. 
Where are those servants when you need them?

Ah yes...it's a perfect fit for such a little princess.

This is the princess pose. 
Crown only. 
No gown needed.


Being a princess can be a very thirsty job! 
That's when her favorite Lemon Lime Kool-Aid 
and a crazy straw come in handy.

But sometimes, she needs a day off 
and will appoint me to help her out.
I don't think the crown will fit on my head.
We may have to improvise. 

There now...all ready to serve my people!

13 comments:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

How precious!!!

What a benevolent ruler - generous enough to share her crown ;-)

Christy said...

She isn't a Grandma's Girl is she?

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

She is so adorable! What a cutie, I bet you have so much fun with her and you both look cute in your crowns!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Tina. Looks like you and your princess have much fun together. :)

Oklahoma Granny said...

She is just darling - the perfect princess! And I've got to say - I LOVE her expression in the last photo.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Those photos are adorable. She's such a cutie and her G'ma is too. Looks like being a princess is a lot of fun!

The Country Cook said...

Oh I loved those pictures! And your captions are perfect. Really loved the last one. I think she'll be cherishing that one as she gets older!! :)

sandy said...

Soooo adorable!!!! Cute post:) Grandbabies are the BEST!!!

Unknown said...

Love it! What a sweetiepie!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You are both so cute...and very good at being a Princess! I have grandkids coming to visit this week and I can't wait! I hope I have my energy back! ♥

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

...what a very darling princess~

Anonymous said...

LOL This is a very cute post...and I agree, she is a Princess..and you, well, good luck! ;D

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a sweet princess she is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...