Did that title catch your eye?
I hope so, because I have got to tell you about this!
I have loved Glad Press'n Seal for several years now...as a matter of fact,
I would be the perfect spokesperson for this product!
What you read or hear about this product in magazines or on TV is so true!
This wrap will keep the juices from running out if you were to tip over your bowl, cup, or container full of food or liquid. I wrap to-go plates when my children come to visit and take home left-overs. I wrap pot-luck meals...even if they are hot...and take them to church. I don't have to worry about them leaking if they were to tip in the car. It's perfect to wrap up left over meats, or bread.
And one of my favorite things about this wrap?
You don't have to use very much!
A one inch over hang is about all that you need for each container or piece of meat.
And one of my favorite things about this wrap?
You don't have to use very much!
A one inch over hang is about all that you need for each container or piece of meat.
Press'n Seal is available in freezer also..See the photo on the package above? I do the same thing....wrap up individual chicken breast, burgers, smoked sausage...you name it! You can wrap it and freeze it! I haven't ever had a problem with freezer burn either!
Ok..now you wonder..how is this an After Surgery Product Review?
I have four incisions in my belly from my surgery.
I wanted to take a shower, but can't get my bandages wet.
So, I cut out pieces of this Press'n Seal and laid it over my bandages.
I pressed the Press'n Seal to my skin and rubbed it smooth.
(Sorry..no photos for demonstration)
I took my shower and even washed and rinsed my belly!
After my shower, I dried my belly, took off the Press'n Seal and guess what?
There was not a single damp spot on or around my bandage!!!
I knew it!
Press'n Seal.....you came through for me once again!!
I just wanted to end this post with a big
THANK YOU!
for your thoughts and prayers during
my illness, surgery and hospital stay.
I'm home and doing great!
But, most of all...
THANK YOU!
for your thoughts and prayers for my son
and my aunt. My son is doing wonderful and
my aunt is doing much better also. We almost lost her. But, God pulled her through!
I knew I could count on my blogger friends
to come through for me!

7 comments:
I do love press and seal and have used it for some time now but never for what you had to do. Glad you are doing so well and that your son and aunt are too.
Oh that is too cute...I think I have tried the press and seal before when it first came out...and it didn't work...Maybe I did something wrong...But I must admit you have got me interested in it once again...I have some errands to run today and I just might have to get some...I'll be sure to let you know how it goes... : )
So happy to hear all is well for you, your son and your aunt...Praise the Lord!!!
Have a wonderful day...
Tina,
I do believe my hubby did this once for something he had too. I'm glad you are recovering, I hope you continue to regain your strength.
Carey
What a clever idea. I will have to try Press an Seal. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
I use and like press and seal, but who knew you could use it like you did! Unique!
Hope you will please drop by and enter my $50 Overstock.com Gift Card Giveaway!! If there are 500entries, the amount will increase the Gift Card to $100.
wow, that is some good stuff! Glad you are feeling better...take care.
WOW! That is impressive! I love Press N' Seal, but never thought of using it for that! So glad it helped you :)
Post a Comment