
Speaking of shopping, I've started receiving my Spring catalogs in the mail. One of my favorites is Through the Country Door. You can find their website here. I have so many pages marked...I'm going to have to hit the lottery in order to buy everything I want! Then I'd have to buy a bigger house in order to have enough space to put it all! But....a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!
Besides for the beautiful home decor they offer, they also feature recipes in their catalog and on their web site. These muffins sounded pretty tasty, so I thought I'd give them a try...and I was right! They are sooo good!
Pecan Pie Muffins
1 cup light brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2/3 cups softened butter
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped pecans
Preheat over to 350*. Grease a muffin pan (a miniature pan works best).
Mix together the brown sugar, eggs and butter.
I used margarine and it worked fine!
Then add flour and nuts.
Mix by hand, and then pour the mixture into the
muffin pan until each muffin cup is 3/4 full.
Bake 20-25 minutes for regular size muffins, less time for miniatures.
Made 30 miniatures.
If you like pecan pie, you're going to love these muffins!
Happy Eating!





12 comments:
YUM---Tina we love muffins! In fact, our tradition is to have muffins on Sunday morning as we get ready for church. I am going to be trying these very soon!
My sweet friend Sharon is a HUGE Country Door fan and I always enjoy peeking at that catalog when we stay in her home (she lives in MN and we visit once or twice a year). Over the years, she has added many of their gorgeous things to her home.
Enjoy your snow...we're supposed to have a warming trend -- whoot-whoot, lol!
Blessings!
Gail
I do love pecan pie! Now I'll copy that recipe to give a try real soon. Going shopping isn't a bad thing to do at all. Have fun! I'm going to check out that web site too! Thanks for the wonderful tips today!
Ooooo those muffins sound and look wonderful, gonna have to make em for my crew, lol. Congratulations on being down 25 lbs. thats great! I hate shoppin!
I'm looking forward to much warmer temps too. The forecast for next week is featuring 60 degree temperatures. I say bring it on!
I LOVE pecan pie so I can't wait to give these a try! Thx :)
Those look great, Tina. Good for you on losing the weight. That's fantastic.
Congrats on the weight loss- and the muffins look scrumptious...I will have to try them out.
We've still got a bit of snow in the shadows, but I am so ready for spring!
Bite please??? Those muffins look absolutely luscious...I can almost smell 'em! Ahhhhh...Mmmmm! Thanks for the recipe!
God bless ya and have a most beautiful weekend sweetie!!! :o)
YUMMMM!
I got that catalog for the first (with the sticker saying it could be my last) time too and found so many beautiful things. I love the style and the prices seemed to be a little better than some but winning the lottery would definitely help! :)
Have a great week!
Roeshel
I may have to try this one. The Boss loves pecan pie!
Thanks for the delicious-looking recipe! :)
Wow - you had snow? Here it's been above-average temperatures finally and sunshine (but windy, as always). We "might" hit 60 by the end of the week and that would be great to me, as I'm officially tired of snow and winter, since we've had so much of it.
Hope you have a blessed remainder of the week,
Linda
Ohhhh YUMMMMMMMMY
Post a Comment