To know that someone else reads my blog, and believes it to be worthy of an award, is such an honor to me! I was so excited to check my mail and see that
left a message for me to visit her blog because she had something special for me!
Thank you so very much Cindy!
It means a lot to me that you would think of me for this award!
The rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
And the 10 questions are:
1. Why did you create this blog?
Two main reasons: I love to write and I always have something to say!
Two main reasons: I love to write and I always have something to say!
After visiting and reading so many other blogs, I thought this would be a fun way to write, talk and share about things on my mind, recipes, crafts
and what my family has been up to!
2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
Inspirational, foodie blogs, home decor, DIY, and blogs about family.
3. Favorite make-up brand?
I don't really have one. I find a product I like and use it until they don't offer it any longer or I find something I like better.
4. Favorite clothing brand?
Again..don't have a favorite. I buy what I like, what I think looks good on me and is, most of all, comfortable! (the item being on sale is a good thing too! haha!)
Again..don't have a favorite. I buy what I like, what I think looks good on me and is, most of all, comfortable! (the item being on sale is a good thing too! haha!)
5. Indispensable makeup product?
Blush!
6. Favorite color?
Red
7. Favorite perfume?
Armani Diamonds
My grandson bought this perfume for me a couple years back and told me he bought me some "special potion". So, for that bottle and every bottle I've bought after that, I put a new label on it that says "Special Potion"!
8. Favorite film?
Love Comes Softly series, Steel Magnolias, Holiday for Love
(that's a tough question! I have so many...and most all are chick flicks!)
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
(My answer would have to be the same as Cindy's)
England. I'd love to see English castles, cottages and gardens!
10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Mascara!
This was a tough decision. I read so many blogs and I love them all!
Gail at Faithfulness Farm
Janis at Just Breath Janis
Patty at Pitterle Postings
Jennifer at Our Little Farm
Paula at Queen of My Castle
Please visit Cindy and these ladies to see their wonderful blogs!!
Have a Wonderful, Blessed and (hopefully) Sunshiny Day!!!

8 comments:
Tina~ Thank you so much!
This has been such a terrible week for me.
As you know I lost a close friend on Wednesday. Then this morning we found out my youngest daughter, Annie, was in a head on car accident last night. She is okay other than a cut on her head (Im still waiting on results from hospital). Her friends car was totaled, and airbags deployed. So frightening! I am so grateful she is alright!
I needed a little sunshine my way. I promise to follow the rules as soon as I can get on my blog. It may be a couple days as we are laying Ronnie to Rest on Tuesday morning.
So glad you received this award & glad I found your Blog is is awesome!
Thanks so much, Tina! I have loved getting to know you through your blog. Thanks for recognizing me.
Hi Tina...
Love reading about you...you are a special lady!
Blessings,
Cindy
Congrats on your well deserved award and thank you so much for putting me on your list.
I'm like you on England and there is also that language thing.
The snow isn't done with Ar yet-yippee. Oh, yes, today will be sunshiny also. Best of all worlds.
Thanks again.
Congratulations Tina. A well-deserved award. :)
Congratualtions to you winning this cool award!
I can't believe that I just saw my name and blog on here!!! I tend to get excited over these awards.
I just came to your blog to read some yummy recipes and to see what had been happening in your world and happened to catch my blog award when I got down reading all of your responses to the question-Interesting answers by the way (wink)
! What a super fabulous way to end my day and thank you, again for following me on Facebook-what another pleasant surprise!
Toodle-loo
Nikki Pugh
Congratulations on your award and neat answers :)
Hope you're having a great week,
Linda
Tina Thank you for your comment on my blog. Let me know if you ever paint that table. I would love to see what you have done to it. By the way I have a new blog. I still have Hemet wallace clan, but my new one just for crafts is the crafterbug. Thanks again.
Connie
Post a Comment