When I find a product I really like,
I just have to share it!
Chunks of blueberries and pie crust pieces...
it's like eating a frozen blueberry cobbler!
This is some of the best ice cream
I've had in a long time!
And it's well worth an extra 15 minutes at the gym!

14 comments:
Ohhhh ~ looks absolutely YUMMY! Hmmmm Ice Cream for breakfast? YES~! ;-)
YUM...I continue my low carb quest here but one of my favorite treats is frozen blueberries, sprinkled with a little Truvia and then heavy cream poured over it all. I let it sit a bit until the blueberries start to thaw -- it is heavenly and very *ice cream*-ish.
Blessings!
Gail
Blue Bell makes some fantastic stuff!!!
Definitely Yum!! Thanks for the review!
Can it beat Ben & Jerry...??
Enjoy
I'm not an icecream fan but I must admit that this looks delicious!
It sounds wonderful, thanks for sharing.
Dear Tina...thank you so much for visiting my "little space" and your kind words. I look forward to spending time here...a bit of quiet time with a cup of tea and visiting all that you have to share. The ice cream you share looks delicious! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri
I love icecream and this is making me HUNGRY! I'll have to give it a try...thanks!
I love icecream! Looks yummy. I have had Blue bell, but its been awhile, very good icecream!
This looks really good. I'm a huge fan of blueberry flavored ice cream. If you get Mayfield in your area, try Blueberry Cream Pie. It comes in a pint-sized portion. Perfect for a sitting or two...or maybe just one sitting!
Oh this looks so yummy. Ice cream is a favorite at our house. I'm not sure if I've had Blue Bell, will have to look for it next time I get some.
I've never had this before...now I'll have to find it! I had blueberries on top of cottage cheese this afternoon! I love blueberries! I bet the ice cream is better! heehee! ♥
Ohhh, you had me at pie crust!!!
Post a Comment