Hop on over to my other blog
and sign up for a chance to win
this Gooseberry Patch cookbook!
Just click
See you there!
BLOGGER SEEMS TO BE HAVING PROBLEMS POSTING
COMMENTS TO MY GRAMMA'S IN THE KITCHEN BLOG.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM POSTING YOUR COMMENT,
YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME BACK HERE
AND LEAVE A COMMENT.
YOU WILL STILL BE ENTERED IN THE GIVEAWAY!
I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!
COMMENTS TO MY GRAMMA'S IN THE KITCHEN BLOG.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM POSTING YOUR COMMENT,
YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME BACK HERE
AND LEAVE A COMMENT.
YOU WILL STILL BE ENTERED IN THE GIVEAWAY!
I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!


25 comments:
I did!, I did! :)
I tried posting "this copy and pasted comment' on your other blog and it will not let me so can I still enter on this akagrama blog? Below you'll see the comment that I have been trying to leave for the cookbook entry:
I totally want this cookbook! You know my love and devotion for cooking, Tina-LOL!!!!!!!
P.S. Tina, this blog is NOT letting me leave my Bundles of Blossoms name for some reason so I am in "edit" write no letting you know. Just in case others are having this problem.
Hey, Tina! I've posted here and your other blog. The top of this one says "to click here" to leave a post on the other blog for the contest....I did that. Anyway, here I am on both blogs. God bless! ~~Amy~~
Leaving a comment about the Gooseberry Patch Cookbook giveaway I dont have a Gooseberry Patch cookbook and im new to them so I would like to give them a try. Have heard only good things about them :) Have a great day!!
Im new to Gooseberry Patch so I would like to try this cookbook. Have heard only good things about them :) Thank you so much!! Have a great day!!
Ok I commented
I love the flavors of fall! Pumpkin, squash and apple are some of my favorites.
Hi! I tried to leave a comment at your other blog but had to come here to do so. I would love to win this amazing cookbook! Thanks for the contest!
Melinda T.
curtisandmelinda89(at)msn(dot)com
Posting here because I couldn't post in the other location: I love Gooseberry Patch and love how they solicit good recipes from their followers...you get everyone's collective best recipes.
Alice Hardin - Luvboats@pacbell.net
I tried posting on your other blog but was unsuccessful. I love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks and have several, but do not have this one. I love the recipes that are in these cookbooks because they are delicious and easy to prepare.
I tried to post on the other page but it didn't take, so i'm posting here. Excited for the contest, I'm an autumn girl!
I love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks!
I LOVE Gooseberry Patch and Fall :-) candacemartzall@hotmail.com
It sounds like they are all awsome I cant wait until I can afford to buy one!!!
Love Gooseberry Patch and would love a new cookbook! Carol
jcvic@frontier.com
I tried leaving a comment on your other blog but it didn't post it. Love those Gooseberry Patch books, can never have enough! Love the pictures of your grandsons, they're adorable.
I LOVE Gooseberry Patch and I love Fall...would love to have this book. It is so nice of you to do this.
Please enter me in your cookbook giveaway. Thank you.
linda_behling@hotmail.com
What a wonderful thing to do....I love FALL and I love Gooseberry Patch. Please enter me in your giveaway.
Thank you. linda_behling@hotmail.com
I have been collecting Gooseberry Patch cookbooks from almost the very beginning of Gooseberry Patch. I would love to add this new cookbook to my collection!
i just love gooseberry patch things. i have items from them other than cookbooks too purchased from when they mailed catalogs. i absolutely love how they just remind me of life when life was simpler. what's happened to that simplicity?? when and where did it go...
Karen M
marshmisc@verizon.net
Love the GooseBerry Patch books and follow their facebook page .
Good luck every one
grgsbuny2@yahoo.com
love the cookbooks. The recipes are yummy and the ideas are wonderful. Fall is my favorite time of year and I love to cook using all of the fresh fruits and veggies.
Tiffany Tanck
tanck_richard@msn.com
My friend has many of your cookbooks. I can't wait to start my own collection of them!! Thanks.
<3 I love love love Gooseberry Patch!!! <3
Thank you,
luvs2dream15@yahoo.com
I've never had a Gooseberry Cookbook. I am new to Gooseberry. Hopefully this will be my chance! :)
Post a Comment