I was cruising the on-line classifieds, just to see what was out there.
Furniture. Pets. Homes. Jobs.
Furniture. Pets. Homes. Jobs.
And there it was.
I wasn't looking for it. But it looked good. I liked what the ad said.
So I called right away and I got in to see her.
We had a great meeting.
She called the next day and she said I was just what they were looking for!
I went out of town for four days and took my classes and passed my on line tests.
I waited patiently for my background check to pass.
My state application was approved.
Then my aunt was put in ICU. And, I needed to stay with my momma.
Then I was put in the hospital. And Pancreatitis and gall bladder surgery happened.
My state application was approved.
Then my aunt was put in ICU. And, I needed to stay with my momma.
Then I was put in the hospital. And Pancreatitis and gall bladder surgery happened.
I went back to my mommas, then my aunt passed away.
After the funeral, I brought my momma home with me for a while.
And, kept my grandsons for the weekend.
Last week, I was finally able to study for my state tests.
Then, I kept my grandsons for the weekend again.
Yesterday, I left the house at 5 a.m.
Drove to the testing sight for my 8 a.m. test time.
After the funeral, I brought my momma home with me for a while.
And, kept my grandsons for the weekend.
Last week, I was finally able to study for my state tests.
Then, I kept my grandsons for the weekend again.
Yesterday, I left the house at 5 a.m.
Drove to the testing sight for my 8 a.m. test time.
I passed the main test.
The other one, I missed by 1 point.
But, I'm okay with that.
I'm still very proud of myself.
I freeze when it comes to tests.
I can re-take it later on.
But, I'm okay with that.
I'm still very proud of myself.
I freeze when it comes to tests.
I can re-take it later on.
But, I now have my license.
I now work for
And I'm so very excited!!!
Aflac has helped me out so much,
since I filed that first claim on my cancer policy.
I figure it's my time to pay it forward.
To show others what Aflac can do for them.
I've got several leads so far.
Some family and friends.
And a few businesses.
I can set my own hours.
Take off for my family when I need to.
To show others what Aflac can do for them.
I've got several leads so far.
Some family and friends.
And a few businesses.
I can set my own hours.
Take off for my family when I need to.
I can't wait to get started!!

9 comments:
Hey Tina, I want to know about maternity coverage! I had to pay a lot out of pocket to have Isaac.
And congrats!
Congratulations on your new career.. As well as passing those test...I know what you mean about freezing...the same thing happens to me... : )of course it all comes back to me when it's over...I pray it's a success for you and that these leads turn into more leads...
Congratulations!! How exciting!
Woo Hoo!! Congrats Tina. I bet you are gonna be the best agent ever!! So happy for you.
So sorry about your Aunt and all that you had to go through with your own surgery. The Lord is opening doors for you though!!
Happy for you!!!
Congratulations! So much has happened along the way. ((HUGS))
I have heard that this is a great company! Congratulations and praying all will be well with you and your family,
Kathy
whoo Hoo! Rock It Girlfriend!
Wishing you lots of luck on this new career path. You go, Girl!!
Post a Comment