I was craving a Thrift Store.
Do you ever feel like that?
I just want to go look.
To see what they have.
That's all.
Well, look what I found for only $17!
I was sooo excited!
I don't know where I'm going to use the pillow,
but I love it! So did my momma.
So, I'll probably give it to her.
The pitcher and gravy bowl are porcelain,
not stoneware, but I love them anyway!
Just look at the pretty detail!
Now I need to find a place to put it!
See the oval piece on the left?
Then we went to an antique store and they had the same piece for $12.95!
So, maybe it is crystal. How can I tell?
I don't normally collect the glass pieces like this,
but lately...I can't get enough of it!
I can't wait to put those little foil wrapped Christmas candies in it!
Or maybe some olives and gerkins for Thanksgiving.
I paid $1.79 for it at my aunts thrift store. Then we went to an antique store and they had the same piece for $12.95!
So, maybe it is crystal. How can I tell?
I don't normally collect the glass pieces like this,
but lately...I can't get enough of it!
Now, I'm on a mission to find the lid to the butter dish...
or does it have one?

11 comments:
Great finds Tina!! I stopped over at my favorite thrift store yesterday -- I hadn't been in a couple of weeks (my last trip there was quite fruitful -- 4 dining chair covers from Pottery Barn -- 1.35 each) but this trip netted only a small vintage leather samsonite suitcase (not sure what I am going to do with this but it was so danged cute) and a brand new Columbia brand jean skirt -- all for 4.78. Good enough -- I love thrifting :)
Blessings!
Gail
Wow, you got a lot of great things for $17.00.
You're quite the shopper!
Great finds! I love thrift store shopping!
I love thrift store shoppin too, its so cool to see what ya can find. I also love the Goodwill.
Awesome finds!! So cute, I love that pitcher!!
New follower from a Friday blog hop, would love a follow back at realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com
Hi, thanks for visiting me at Redo 101 and talking about homeschooling - people like you are an encouragement to people like me :)
I really want that white pitcher so drop it in the mail. Just kidding, but it is so gorgeous, I have quite a few pitchers, none as lovely as that one. Great finds!
Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Mary
You know how you said you just want to go to the thrift store to look? Well, sometimes I think I have thrift store withdrawals. If I don't go for so long I feel lost. I just want to look, too. I just want to see what's new. :) I love thrifting and I love that divided glass dish and the pitcher. I can see some season florals in it right now...right over on my table. :) Great finds! When I saw you were from Arkansas I just had to become a follower! Thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you soon.
I know I have withdrawals! If I wait too long between visits to the thrift store, I tend to buy more than I need/want..just because I'm so excited to be there! Like a kid in a candy store! LOL
Fun finds!
Post a Comment