Today is the first day
of the rest of your life!
Imagine that!
Listen to this song again...
Get up out of your seat...
Yes, even if you're at work!
Hold your head up!
Raise your arms!
Put a smile on your face!
And
DANCE WITH ME!
I'm dancing!
Oh, yes I am!
.... just try not to imagine that!

11 comments:
OK, I did it..it was fun! A good song! :D
It's so true. We do have to celebrate every day! I'm dancing!
It's 8:30 PM here. Are you still dancing? :) Hope you had a marvelous Monday Tina.
I won't even tell you how many looks I got for dancing beside my desk ;-)
Thanks for the smile and for joining the Tuesday Train!
What a great way to start the day! Now we're BOTH dancin'! I'm going to Zumba class tonight...wish you could go with me! ♥
Tina- This IS a good song! Thank you so much for sharing! And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. You certainly made me feel very appreciated and no longer invisible.:) Hope your day is wonderful and full of laughter and love! Lori
So glad you liked my tutorial on the little cabinet feet..I love them so! :)
Oh..I don't dance, it's not a pretty thing! LOL
Have a great day
missy :)
That's definitely a song to get your feet moving! Thanks for sharing.
I'm not dancing... but my feet are sure tapping. LOL
Lovely! Personally, I too am a toe tapper, but I loved it just the same.
Fun song!
Post a Comment