Friday, March 11, 2011

Blonde moment!

I've had more blonde moments
in my lifetime than I care to mention...
but thank goodness, none of them compare to this!








Need a good laugh?
Hop on over to Homesteaders Heart for more Friday Funnies!



16 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Yikes, that hits too close to home. I was "outed" the only time I stuffed my bra in high school. After that, I stuck with "what you see is what you get."

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh can you imagine? LOL! Nothing obvious there huh? Ha! Ha!

Have a great weekend.
Kim

Pitterle Postings said...

Oh, that is just too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love this. I have some dumb brunette moments myself. :)

Connie the crafterbug said...

How funny!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Thanks! I needed that. The laughs, not the box of Kleenex. LOL!

Brandie said...

Love it!

Tracy said...

that was funny...I had a 'blonde' moment and i'm not even! I went to get new contacts and my Dr. gave me a new pair, I put them in and he asked how they felt. I said they feel fine but I couldn't see worth a darn. after about 2 minutes of wondering why, he asked me where my old contacts were and it dawned on me I'd never taken my old ones out. He said to me, 'it's a good thing you aren't blonde!'
yeah right!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

LOVE IT!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

That is SO funny! Thanks for your encouraging comments about my kitchen re-do project! Hope yours is turning out well, too!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

HA!!! Love it!!!

BundlesofBlossoms said...

That is hysterical-Love it!

Brandie said...

Tina - you won the giveaway on my blog!! Yaya!! For some reason blogger isn't letting me access your e-mail information. Can you please send an e-mail to : thecountrycook@gmail.com so I can get your mailing address and phone number. :)
Thank you and Congratulations!!

The Country Cook said...

Um - Tina, you're gonna think I'm such a ding dong. Can you e-mail me again? Somehow I managed to delete my entire e-mail inbox. Please don't ask me how I did that?!?!
I need your info. one more time please - sorry!

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

LOL! Love it! :> )

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm a natural blond..from Arkansas...so I can totally relate! I loved the comment you made about my pierced ears! I have 4 sons...so I didn't go through the same thing you did! Love your comment! Thanks! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...