This is one of the best way I know to 'meet' other fellow bloggers!
I enjoy following those that have a love for
God, Family, Cooking, Crafting, Decorating, and Saving Money!
And, of course, there are those that I follow because
I find them very interesting or funny!
Since the day I started my blog,
I have come to meet some of the most amazing people!
And because I love making new friends,
I have joined the Blog Hop hosted by
Feeding Four and Scraps of Life !
If you feel like you have something to offer the blogging community,
and/or you just want to make new friends,
then hop on over to their page
and enter your information into the linkup below their post.
If you stop by or follow me, please let me know!
I would love to get to know you better
and I always follow back!
Have fun!

3 comments:
Thanks for this link. I love meeting new people and I am going over to check them out now!
Oh I love that song. I do like hoppin' but do not do it as much as I use to. I just do two now and I have meet great blog friends by doing it. Because I like to meet and follow I have over 1,000 blogs in my reader so I can't hop to far anymore.
like your blog, :)
Post a Comment