Lose Weight ...Change Shampoo
I figured out why I've gained weight.
The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says,
"for extra volume and body."
Going to start using Dawn dish washing soap.
It says, "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove."
25 comments:
That was very funny!! Thanks for the laugh
Ha! Ha! Ha! Love that. I'm so switching. Ha!
Thanks for linking up. I manually added your link to the my post because for some reason linky isn't displaying the links. Oy!
Have a great day.
Kim
That was too cute!! Loved it!
That is hilarious!!! Ya tickled my funny bone!!!
Have a pickin' cool weekend!
Cindy@OldTimePickers
Thank you so much for the ***BIG SMILE*** today. I just laughed and laughed. I'm going to copy it to share with some others. Have a fantastic Friday!
oh my! I never thought of that! Good idea............I'm gonna wash that fat right outta my hair!
I saw this on my Facebook page. Very funny! :)
Cute :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend,
Linda
Cute! :) Hope you have a great weekend,
Linda
LOL!! if only it would work that way, wouldn't that be wonderful??
have a great weekend!
betty
All my friends are postin this on fb, Sooooo cute & funny!
So that's my problem, thank you!!!
Wow! Those subliminal messages are powerful! ;D JK! LOL :D
Bahahaha! I love the way you think!
new follower here from making the world cuter! it's nice to meet you and i'm excited to be following along
We could always use 'Joy' to add to our life :) That was a hilarious post!
I think it's funny you were sandwiched in the middle of two boys. I'm certain they had their hands full with you! It's fun to look back on all the situations with my sister...I actually had forgotten about declaring to see 'Jaws' while she was swimming...I must have been a smart little kid!
thanks for stopping by!
I'm switching too! LOL!
LOL! that's so funny! Came over and I'm following you from "Making the World cuter!"
HI! found you through the follow along! new follower here ^^)
Oh my!! LOL! That is so cute!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog! :) And yes, you are welcome to feature my blog here! That would be wonderful! :D
God bless!
Hahahaha! If only. I'm your 100th follower! :)
Sooo..that's why, huh? Brilliant!!
Thank you so much for this funny!!!!! I needed it tonight before going to bed.
Thank you so much also for encouraging me on my blog. You are a total sweetheart and my life has been so blessed by you!
Hugs, Linda
Ha! Now I think I'd better run see what's on my shampoo bottle :)
I'm a little late, I realize. But I just found your blog. That's hilarious. Deep down in your belly laugh hilarious! Just the thing for a Monday morning.
Post a Comment