Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another 1 year Celebration!





bonding
(one of my favorite photos)

Her big sissy loves her so much!

doesn't like the camera

being loved by her Great Grandma

playing with her momma

loves her daddy's kisses
(my son)


little cutie patooties!


 learning to crawl

she sure loves her big sissy!

little snow bunnies


the wind's blowing too hard Gramma!


are you ready? I'm driving!


beautiful


princess


Happy Easter


every girl deserves her very own cake!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
TO MY SWEET LITTLE PRINCESS!
GRAMMA LOVES YOU BABY!


Both of my youngest grand-babies are a year old now.
I think it's time for another one.
Don't you think?
Yea....I think so!


patience, patience






20 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy 1st birthday to another adorable little one there. I have two 1 year old grandbabes here also and one that will be a year come August. They are going to make great playmates for each other and I'm sure yours will too. I hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

Angela said...

Aw how sweet!! I love the photo with the watermelons and picnic basket - SO cute!

Connie the crafterbug said...

I love the snow bunnies and the watermelon photos the best! They are beautiful girls.
Connie

Oklahoma Granny said...

What darling photos. The one with the watermelons could be from a magazine layout. The birthday cake is adorable and from the looks of it, the birthday girl loved the taste.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, so sweet! She is a beauty! I just love the one year old birthday parties! ;D

Linda said...

Awww, Happy Birthday to her! :) Such adorable, beautiful photos!!

Vee said...

Oh gosh they grow so fast! What a difference a year makes. Keep on having fun!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Happy Birthday to your little princess! She is so adorable. And so is her sister! Great photos!

Hope your weather doesn't get too severe. Stay safe!

Michelle said...

Such cute pics! She has grown fast!

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

What wonderful, wonderful pictures!!! I especially love the "driving" picture!

I can't wait to see my grandson at one year old!!

Cam - Bibs & Baubles said...

lovely pictures! happy birthday to a pretty little girl!

Val said...

Happy Bday to that precious little one!

Ruby Jean said...

Hello Tina,
I am so happy to have you visiting and following over at Ruby Jean...I love your comment about the flowers...I have heard stories of family members who have watered their fake flowers on accident... : )

I REALLY enjoyed seeing all those Yummy grilled cheese sandwiches...
And you have such a beautiful family..
Looking forward to following alon with you

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Princess. She is adorable and I love all the pictures, especially when she is driving!

Lisa said...

We just had a one year birthday here too! They change so much in the first year! You have a lovely family!
Thanks for stopping by my blog sorry my followers were so hard to find. They just load the page better when at the bottom.
Hugs, Lisa

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Bring on the grand-babies!!! ;)
We featured you. Come by.
Peace....Naila Moon

http://onegreatbigmashuganaworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/featuring-faces-friday-april-29-2011.html

Terri. said...

I am a new follower via GFC and Networked Blogs. I hope you can stop by my blog and check it out and follow me back.
http://www.atthemapletable.com

Corine Moore said...

Cute! :D I know I am going to LOVE being a grandma...

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

How sweet! Love the watermelon pic!

Classy Family said...

Very Nice blog, visiting you from www.classyfamily.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...