I know this picture doesn't show me way up in the air,
or doing any fancy tricks,
(aw shucks, those pictures are too blurry..hehe)
(aw shucks, those pictures are too blurry..hehe)
but I just wanted you to know that...
OH YEAH!
This Gramma's still got it!!!
(oh Lordy...where's the Motrin?)

14 comments:
Haha! We got a trampoline at the end of last summer. At 28 I have found that my body has aged quite a bit after having two kids. Lets just say I have to make sure I pee before getting on that thing! Bahaha! As my late grandma would say, "I lost my pucker!"
It's funny you say that...I got off the trampoline for the same reason. If I didn't get off soon, we'd be playing 'dodge the wet spot'!
You're a brave one! My daughter had a trampoline for a brief while and we used it mainly to lie on and look at the stars. Sometimes I'd do some bouncing from a seated position until my son said that I looked like a Buddha on a trampoline. That kid!
wooohooo you go girl :)
son had one but the wind took it off into a pasture and tore it and the safety net all up :(
Tina....you look fabulous -- JUMP!! I love that you shared with us :)
Blessings!
Gail
Oh you are adorable!! Wish it was that sunny and nice here... someday!
Weak bladder on a trampoline? Oh ya. Been there.
Looks like fun! You go girl!
I had to get off or I wouldn't be the "Cool Aunt Tina" to my nieces and nephews anymore! Couldn't let a weak bladder ruin my good reputation! haha!
Oh so fun!
I love your marble eggs too~great find!
It sure looks like you do!
Look at you!!! I bet it was fun!!
betty
I'm totally impressed.....and a little jealous!!
LOL! I was just thinking a few minutes ago, that I want to be a grandma... JUST. LIKE. YOU! Now I KNOW I do!!! :D
You Rock! ;D
Corine
Post a Comment