Friday, April 8, 2011

It's that time of year again....

Do you like balloons? 
To be honest, I really don't. 
Not any more. 
I used to.
Yea, they look good floating in the air 
and the kids just love them! 
But, then they 
POP!



 My 3rd Birthday
Wasn't I the cutest thing?



 My 5th Birthday
And there I am with my pretty curly hair 
after a painful(and probably sleepless)night with those prickly brush rollers!
I don't know what hurt worse..
how tight my momma curled my hair, 
or those picks she put through them 
to hold them on my head! 
Remember these things?
Ouch! My head hurts just looking at them!



 My 10th Birthday
Ok..I know..we all have our 'not so cute' years.
This must have been one of them!




Ready to go to my 13th Birthday Party. 
Yepper! I used to Square Dance!
(wish I still had those legs!)





And then sooo many more birthdays in between!





Have a Happy Day!


Hop on over to see Linda at Prairie Flower Farm!
Today is her birthday too!
 
 
 

16 comments:

Jen said...

Sweet Pictures... Happy Happy Birthday :)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I hope your special day is a fantastic one!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET FRIEND!! May you be doubly blessed today and every day.

Gail

Brandie said...

Happy Birthday Tina!! You were so adorable!! Hope you have a beautiful day!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Happy Birthday Tina- hope you have a fantabulous day!!

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I hadn't thought about those brush rollers in years!! They were from the devil ~ I'm sure!! An instrument of torture! My poor mother wore them just about every night!

I'm not a balloon fan either ;-)

Arkansas Patti said...

Aw you were a little cutie. Hope you have a wonderful day just with lots of being spoiled.
Happy Birthday.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA!
Love all the pictures.

Yolanda said...

Happy Birthday. May it be your best year ever.

betty said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! How cute to get your pictures out from your younger years and post them today! I remember those curlers indeed!!

betty

Julie Harward said...

Happy Birthday to a little cutie all grown up! :D

Oklahoma Granny said...

Great pictures! I so remember those brush rollers. I used to sleep in them. How, I don't know.

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays ever!

Linda Stubbs said...

Hi........so sorry I am just getting over here. Hope your day was as fun as mine was...........isn't this amazing that we were on the same day? We didn't get the baby colt born on our birthday.......but she came this morning and she is adorable.

You were adorable also in your pic's.
Blessings, Linda

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Tina! I'm so glad I've 'met' you here in this wonderful online world! I'm sorry I missed your birthday, and I hope it was fantastic!

ps- Love that yellow dress - it's darling!

Corine Moore said...

Happy be-lated Birthday!!! :D I hope your day was grand!

PS. You were an adorable child, even when you were 10; how could you not see that? I found that photo totally and completely adorable. Oh well... One day you will see it. ;)
Corine :D

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I'm enjoying your blog...looks like you have a lot of fun! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...