Don't you just love those newborn baby faces...
he was not very happy...and I think, a little confused!
His big brother seeing him for the first time...priceless!
First family photo
Rolling over for the first time...caught on camera!
Happy Birthday sweet baby!
Gramma loves you...so very much!

18 comments:
It is amazing how fast a year goes by. Looking at the pictures sure brings that home.
Such a precious Blessing! He is adorable!Happy Birthday Little Man♥
Happy Birthday to the sweet little fella- how precious are the moments and they just go by so fast!
Oh what a handsome doll. Such a sweetie. No doubt grandma is very proud of him. Happy Birthday.
Wow, he went from confused to purely pleased. What a real cutie. Happy Birthday young fellow.
so precious!! Beautiful family! Very blessed indeed! Happy Birthday to your grandson!
betyt
Awwww! I love that photo of the two brothers reading a book!
What a beautiful baby..what a beautiful spirit. I loved his brothers face as he saw the new baby, made me get teary! ;D
treasures said...
Happy Birthday to your sweet little grandson! Grandkids are such a blessing! Our little granddaughter is 18 mos. old. Just love being a grandma.
Have a great Sunday~
~ Julie
The year-in-review photos are priceless - especially a couple of the newer ones - the ones with the birthday cake!
Happy Birthday to sweet little boy....lovely pictures!Have a nice day.
http://freerecipehealthbeauty.blogspot.com
What a sweet year in review! Big brother obviously thinks the world of this little guy.
Hi Tina,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! What a sweet little boy, I just love the photo of his cute little baby feet. It looks like he has a wonderful big brother, too. I'm on the waiting list to be a grandma. My oldest daughter got married last year but is not ready for kids, so I've got to wait!
Have a great week!
He is so cute. Love all the pictures and the one with his brother crying really got to me.
So sweet!
Happy Birthday, Precious One!
You are such an awesome grandma! Congratulations to you... you deserve these little sweeties in your life! :D
Corine
What precious, precious pictures!!! Sweet little boys - you can see they are going to be great friends.
I came to visit to see if you had posted about your dresser, Tina, but had to stop and tell you how cute your little grandbaby is! As a first time grandmother, I am prone to do that now! : ) Big brother looks like he enjoys having him around as much as Grandma does.
Post a Comment