Don't you just love the new morning light? It's my favorite time of the day. As a matter of fact, seeing the morning sunlight usually sets my mood for the day.
And it gives me energy!
This past week, my momma and I shopped the thrift stores looking for bargains.
These marble eggs and a large bag of grass were a steal of a deal for $2.50.
They were just what I needed to fill up my glass bowl!
And, they look twice as beautiful covered with the new morning sun light!
I hope you have a blessed and beautiful, sunshiny day!

17 comments:
Tina,
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I just love the mornings in the Spring and summer. Everything is so fresh and beautiful. I love your eggs, you got a great deal! You can't get those that cheap even on ebay! I looked it up.( I am a dork I know) Have a wonderful day!
Oh yes, I agree. A beautiful sunrise and lots of sunshine make for a wonderful day. Hope yours is extra special.
Great find, they are so pretty! It is sunny and warm here today and I'm loving it!
This time of year is a fun time to decorate. Everything looks so bright and cheerful. I'm waiting for the day to come that I can sit outside with my good cup of coffee in the mornings. I love doing that and just watching the birds outside.
I hope your Sunday is a wonderful one too!
Great purchase. I have a few of those, I better put them out for Easter.
What a deal is right! They do look beautiful with the light shining on them.
Blessings~
Laura
I like those eggs! what a great bargain too!! I'm with you, I do like it light in the mornings, it does help me wake up to a great new day ahead!!
betty
How pretty! :-)
Now that was a great find and price. Love the setting. A great way to show them off.
I get up so early it is still dark but I do love the daylight into the evening.
I LOVE the eggs! They are beautiful. I love all things spring.. the colors, the fresh air and most especially, the sun in the morning. I'm craving spring right now and am hoping it's quickly approaching.
Now that is an amazing thrift store find. Good for you! I love your bowl too.
A beautiful arrangement.
My Mom use to have two white marble eggs. They were so pretty. Seeing yours reminded me of them :)
I'm the same way! I feel like I'm solar powered. I really need the suns energy to get me going in the morning. Those eggs are beautiful. Thank you for helping me get into the Easter spirit. :)
I get up at 5:30 a.m. and up until this week, I hadn't been noticing the light much because it was still dark. But today, on finally a clear day here, I did make note of the lovely morning light when I left for work. I'm so glad it's now getting light earlier and staying light longer. It's encouraging.
Love your pretty bowl with the eggs. Have a blessed week,
Linda
Oh my goodness I am in love with those marble eggs!
Those are BEAUTIFUL! Have a Blessed Easter, Tina!
Post a Comment