LOL Boy, Dave has sure changed! ;D
How fun would that be!! I have a picture of my Grand daughter sitting at the President' desk! I love those types of pictures!
Hmmmm...David looks a bit off!
I'm thinking this must have been Dave in his earlier years! :-)
That is so cool and should be framed. Love their poses. Poor old wax Dave looks kind of ill.
...uber cool! ;D
That's cool! :> )Blessings~Laura
ha cool
That is so cool!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOL Boy, Dave has sure changed! ;D
How fun would that be!! I have a picture of my Grand daughter sitting at the President' desk! I love those types of pictures!
Hmmmm...David looks a bit off!
I'm thinking this must have been Dave in his earlier years! :-)
That is so cool and should be framed. Love their poses. Poor old wax Dave looks kind of ill.
...uber cool! ;D
That's cool! :> )
Blessings~
Laura
ha cool
That is so cool!
Post a Comment