NO SCHOOL!
Another Snow Ice Day!
So....
I spent the day with the girls!
But first....
I finished Ms Emma's afghan....
And she loved it!
"Thank you Gramma!"
Then I took Princess Layla
and her friend to eat at Wendy's!
Chicken Nuggets, french fries and enough Diet Coke (for me)
to last me for two days! Calories don't count on a girls day out!
After all that food..they still had
room for their Frosty!
"But Gramma, we've got free coupons!"
Then back to my house for a
couple games of Jenga....
And Super Tic-Tac-Toe
Poor Ms Emma couldn't go because she has
a runny nose and a cold in her eye.
So we played in her room until nap time!
I love being a Gramma!








11 comments:
Hi Tina... your grandbabies are just beautiful and I'm envious.. my three live in Guam and I don't get to see them often.. Wanted to say your visit to my blog put a smile on my face this morning...Your comment on the counter top, now why would the HD Guy sell you a can of paint when he can sell you a thousand dollar counter top?
It's been 4 weeks now and I'm using it just as a normal counter and so far so good..
Good luck
post some photos of your new project.
Sandy
Now that is a fun and heart warming day. Love the picture with Miss Emma. She certainly is a happy baby with a cold.
Isn't being a gramma just the best!! My Granddaughter is 14 months old, so I can see what is ahead for me and just can't wait!
You have some really cute grand daughters. Looks like a nice girls day out to me! We have a lot of snow and are a bit stuck inside out here in the country. I love the last picture of the baby!
So Sweet. I love the blanket and your scarf.
You are very blessed Tina! I look forward to the Grandma days :)
Blessings!
Gail
Those snow/ice days are good for something!
What a fun day!! I can't wait to be a gramma :) Spoiling someone else's kids seems like a perfect way to spend the day.
We got enough snow for you and me both. As a matter of fact, it's STILL snowing. Check my blog for photos.
What a nice way to spend the day! I hope and pray I get to find out what it is like to be a Grammie on day! Have fun and cherish the moments. Thanks for your visit...please stop by again sometime!
Sounds like you had a special day with three lovely grands!
I LOVE being a Gran too! There is nothing like it, is there? I am so glad that you had this special day!!!
Post a Comment