Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm off again...in more ways than one!


I'm having one of those days.... 

You know the kind of day

where you just can't seem to think straight.... 

where by 10 a.m. you've already had 5 "duh" moments....

where you thank God that you are the only one home 

so there aren't any witnesses to your stupidity!

Yep, I'm having (another) one of those "off" days!


But, on a good note...
 after I spend some time with my granddaughter
 when she gets out of school today,
I'm "off" to visit my daughter and her family
who live 4 hours too far away.
Hopefully, I'll have my wits about me by then
and won't forget how to get there!

Have a Happy Day!
(I am..because I can't stop laughing at myself!)


8 comments:

Tracy said...

Tina, YES!!! precisely what I am talking about!
DUH! with capitals explains it better, doesn't it? I hope you remembered where it was you were driving to that was four hours away and remembered how to get to where it was you were going and how to get back! :)

Unknown said...

Drive safe and have a wonderful time! Have you submitted any new recipes to our friends at GPB lately?

Blessings!
Gail

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip. Yes 4 hours is much too far away. I can relate to that.

Oklahoma Granny said...

I seriously doubt you'll forget your way. Have a great visit!

Pitterle Postings said...

Oh yes, those days seem to come way too often! sometimes, all you can do is just smile!

Corine Moore said...

LOL... lucky you! I love moments like these when I get to laugh at myself. I call them my "blond moments." I have so many of them that I even have a tag on my blog titled "blond moments" because I deciced I just have to let you laugh right along with me now and then. :D

Enjoy your visit with family. :)
Corine

Arkansas Patti said...

So you are having one of those days?? For me it is a way of life. See what you have to look forward to?
Drive safe and enjoy the visit.

Jen said...

Dontcha just love these kind of days, lol. I laugh at myself all the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...