Sunday, January 30, 2011

Have you walked around the block?


Finally! 
Someone has come up with the answer
I've been looking for!
Aaaand...I can do this at home!
 
This is going to save me a lot of time at the gym!





I feel thinner already!





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha... I love this!

Jennifer said...

Too funny! I need this!

Arkansas Patti said...

That is funny and I really think I can do that. Thanks.

janis said...

Oh I must get! Love it too♥

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So funny...CUTE!

Pitterle Postings said...

Oh, I love it!! It is a great conversation piece. I just might have to share it with the women at church!!

Jemsmom said...

Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I could even do that! Where can I buy one? ;)

Junebug said...

I just got home from a potluck with some of the best cooks in the world. I am feeling extremely over stuffed. Then I read this post and started laughing. I know I must have lost a pound with laughing. I got to get me one of those exercise blocks!

~Kristin~ said...

I think I will walk around the "block" a few times and then go make some of those E-Z Choc. Chip Cookie Bars! ;o)

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Love it....you could also use if for knocking someone's block off...wow...what a great multi-purpose item!! I need to put that on my shopping list right away. Joined as a follower...thanks so much for signing up with me and be sure and visit often!!

Jen said...

This Is Too Funny, lol!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I must have one of those. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...