I woke up this morning to sunshine beaming through my windows! (yepper, I slept late!) It's 55* outside and the birds are chirping. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was Spring time! All of a sudden I started singing a song....
Soooo....to the sunshiny day, the chirping birdies, and all of my family and friends (and that includes you blogger friends)....this one's for you!!!
Have a wonderful, safe, happy and Blessed Day!!!
8 comments:
Well, who hasn't sung along, karaoke style, to this song? Glad you are feeling good this morning! Me too!
Happy Sun-shinny Day :)
I love the Carpenters♥
Great Blog Tina. I will start following you too. (I have to from a different computer as this one has weird settings that prevents me to follow...I got a new virus protection & now it's overly sensitive... Anyway~ thanks for visiting me & I look forward to reading more on yours. :)
What a great start to your day. I'm looking forward to those days when I can wake to birds chirping. That will mean that spring is here. Still have to get through winter first. Hope the rest of your day continued along the same lines!
That song is going to be in my head all day :-) Don't worry, I love it. I was a big Carpenter's fan when I was a kid :-)
Blessings,
Marcia
Yep, that is one of my all time favorites. They truly had some amazing songs. Hope your day finishes as wonderfully as it started out.
We have had a couple of really great days haven't we. Even had the windows open briefly. Not sure it will last, but we can enjoy it for now.
It's supposed to be warm here today too. That's a good thing because I've got to get off the computer and get out and about doing errands. Have a wonderful, blessed day!
Post a Comment