I sure hope you didn't get
your hopes up, Frosty...
bringing you back to life
ain't gonna happen in my
neck of the woods!
But.....my daughter and her family were at her in-laws
this weekend in S.W. Arkansas! They ended up
with about 8 inches by the end of the day!
And they had a great time!
Doesn't this look like fun?
Wheeee!
Hunter's first snow and he was not a happy 'angel'!
A very fast angel/photo shoot! haha...I bet!
My daughter and Hunter!
Have a Happy Day!




8 comments:
I am glad someone is enjoying the snow. We have it but I don't enjoy it much. Take care on that ice...
I'm keeping my hopes up that we DON'T get the storm predicted for tomorrow and Wed. lol I don't enjoy it. I hibernate. :)
Stay safe and hope you get our predicted snow for your enjoyment!
Roeshel
Very cute post! Thanks for following me...now I'm folowing you!
Oh how fun the snow looks! Our snow threat has passed and we are dry and cold for now. But I guarantee the dry won't last here in Oregon. Those grandchildren are so darn cute!
Being snow starved, we only got a dusting, I so envy those 8 inches. Love the baby angel.
Howdy
Oh what sweet photos !
I really enjoyed visiting your blog today.
Love the sunflower header very happy and cheerful greeting :)
Have a blessed rest of the week.
Until next time
Happy Trails
Hi Tina! Now YOU have a new follower. :)
It seems we have a few things in common, not the least of which is grandchildren. Yours are beautiful!
I'm definitely not a fan of the ice. It's snowing like crazy here. I can hardly keep the birds fed. Hope it ends soon. I'm not a big fan of winter either. :|
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
Susan
I totally loved the picture of your not-so-happy little Hunter! Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me earlier. So sorry you have not gotten your big snow yet. We only had a couple inches, but south of us (I live north of Nashville, Tn.) got several inches. Lucky dogs!
Post a Comment