I am so happy for you, it looks like you all will get a really nice one. Quite a bit jealous for it is supposed to miss us all together. Darn. Pleass take pictures for the snow starved northern Arkie friends. ENJOY
We have snow here and below freezing temps that are keeping me indoors more than I like to think about. I do hope you enjoy it but here it is a thing we are used to. Have a Super Saturday!
7 comments:
I am so happy for you, it looks like you all will get a really nice one. Quite a bit jealous for it is supposed to miss us all together. Darn. Pleass take pictures for the snow starved northern Arkie friends.
ENJOY
We have snow here and below freezing temps that are keeping me indoors more than I like to think about. I do hope you enjoy it but here it is a thing we are used to. Have a Super Saturday!
Enjoy Your Snow :)
ps... if it snows really good, make snow cream :)
Thank you! We need it! We don't see a lot of snow in these parts!!! Even though they are calling for a mix of something Sunday night! Woooo hooo!!!
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!
I hate snow...can you keep it your way!
Post a Comment