Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's on the way.....right?

 It's been pouring ice pellets for 5 hours now!



This is just ice!! But it's still pretty.....



The weather man keeps saying the snow is coming...But....I'm.... waiting.....patiently.....curled on the couch in my snuggie, drinking hot cocoa and watching movies with my baby Tila.

My "Mrs. Claus" lookin' snuggie has to be the warmest but most unattractive thing I own!









In the meantime, my son and his little family stopped by for a brief visit.And of course, I had to take a picture! 

"Hurry Gramma! I'm cold!"


The snow is coming.

I just know it.

It has to.

It just has to.

7 comments:

Miz Helen said...

The snow will be there in just a little bit, it is just now leaving The Country Cottage. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Tina....we have gotten LOTS. You cannot even tell we shoveled earlier. Can I box some up and send your way?, lol. Hoping you get your share soon!

Blessings!
Gail

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope you do get more than ice pellets there. They are not pretty at all. Its a great evening for hot chocolate here too!

Paula said...

Oh my, how I remember looking for snow and appreciating even an ice storm when I lived in Texas. My sister (in Beebe, AR) posted earlier that they were getting flurries. My son in Texas said it was snowing most of the day today.
I hope you get your snow day. We had a snow storm last night and I have enjoyed it SO MUCH! I like when it hits on the weekend when my husband is home to shovel and nobody has to leave the house.

Arkansas Patti said...

I hear you got the most of it. We weren't supposed to get anything but flurries but there is a couple of glorious inches out there.
Hope you got lots and are feasting your eyes.
What a handsome son and an adorable grand.
So those snuggies really are nice?? I have wondered.
Excuse me, I now have a walk to take.

Tina said...

No...we barely got anything. We're all pretty bummed about that.

Lori said...

You have the most beautiful family!! God Bless you and I hope you get all the pretty snow you desire! Here in Kansas we are getting dumped on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...