Sunday, January 2, 2011

I tried real hard to fight it, but.......





+

Uncontrollable Chills

+

Sore throat


Face about to explode!

=





And a lot of old movies!







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, feel better Tina...sounds like your body is imposing a slow down :)

Blessings!
Gail

Oklahoma Granny said...

Bless your heart! I hope you get to feeling better very soon. In the meantime, old movies are the best!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Hope you feel better soon, Tina!!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You are the 2nd blog I've read where the flu bug has hit. It must be that time of year for it. Take good care. Rest and drink plenty and get well soon!

Arkansas Patti said...

Awwww, bummer. Sure hope you are feeling better soon. Just rest lots and drink more(water that is)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear -- I'm so sorry! Not a good way to start the year off. Hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...