
1. Thank the blogger's who gave you this award
I feel so honored that Bundles of Blossoms would consider me for this award! I'm sooo excited!
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experiences using five words.
Blogging Philosophy
I have to agree with Bundle of Blossoms with this answer. To be real.
I feel as though I can be myself on my blog. I can express my thoughts, my ideas for good recipes, my love for my family and things that are on my mind. I love the new friends I have made....
The Motivation
At first I motivated myself to blog. It's something that I've been wanting to do for a long time. I wasn't sure who, if anyone, would even read it, but then I saw my numbers going up of followers. I get so excited to see that I have another follower or see that someone has taken the time out of their busy day to comment on one of my posts! I feel like I'm letting down one of my friends if I don't write a post for one day or comment on their blogs! I have a new circle of friends now...they are my motivation!
The Experience
My experience with blogging has been awesome! I started out slow, but at first I wasn't really sure about what to share...how in-depth I should go. I read some blogs that don't give family names, then I read some that tell all family names, including where they live. I read some that give advice, ask for advice, or just tell it like it is...how they see their life in general. To be honest...I love it all! Everyone shares how they want to...they are all individuals in the blogging world with so much to say and share with others. And I love that too! I've shared some of my experience with my cancer, my love for my family and cooking. In the future I plan on sharing more of what's on my mind on a day to day basis. I'm looking forward to reading more of my 'friends' blogs too!
3. Pass on to other bloggers that you feel are very deserving. It's so nice to be noticed!
I pass this fabulous award on to several other friends. I would love to pass it on to so many more, but some of you do not accept awards and some...well, I just don't know if you do or not. So please don't be offended if I don't include you..because you are all winners to me!
Click on their names below to go read their blogs!
Faithfulness Farm
Between Naps on the Porch
Oklahoma Granny
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Oh, I am so happy to give this to you! YEAH!!!!
I just love reading your blog! All of the yummy recipes and your love for your grandkids.It's really heartwarming!
Thank you so much again! I love reading your blog too! Speaking of grandkids...he's waking up and wanting a bottle! I love being a Gramma!
Congratulations on your award! Your blog is so beautifully designed -- you are very talented! It's a joy to come and visit. :)
Thank you so much for the award! It really made my day.
You are very welcome! I really enjoy reading your blog! We seemed to have so much in common...our love for our families and our way of thinking!
I'm glad it made your day!
Post a Comment