Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 25...Cooking Through 25 Days of Gooseberry Patch Christmas







You can find this recipe on pg 26 in Homemade Christmas. This is the first recipe I made when I bought this cookbook. The perfect recipe for a diabetic (like me) or someone trying to watch their calories (yep, like me again!) And, of course, it's another keeper!

Apple Pancake Syrup 
by Gail Shepard in Missoula, MT

6 oz. can froze sugar-free apply juice concentrate, thawed.
3/4 cup water
1/2 t. lemon juice
1 T cornstarch
1/4 t. cinnamon

Mix all ingredients in a saucepan.Cook over medium heat. Stirring frequently, until thickened and reduced by half, about 15 minutes. Serves 4 - 6

Well, this is it folks! ...the last day of Cooking Through 25 Days of Gooseberry Patch Christmas. I hope you enjoyed the recipes that I've shared with you! I've had so much fun and my family has really loved all the extra goodies! I tried not to use the same cook book twice, but some times it just worked out that way. I might have one recipe on the menu, but my taste buds would change it in second!

Come back soon to visit...you never know what I'll be up to!

Merry Christmas, God Bless, Stay Warm, and Stay Safe

Thank you Ms Gail and to Gooseberry Patch for another keeper!



My granddaughters, princess Layla and princess Emma, with Santa!






That sweet baby loved Santa!








2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Merry Christmas!

Gooseberry Patch said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family, Tina. Thanks again for including Gooseberry Patch in your holiday celebrations this year...it's been fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...