The youngest grandbabies....trying to decide if they want to open this present that doesn't belong to them. It was pretty funny watching them, like they were weighing the pros and cons of if they got caught. They decide against it, looked at each other and crawled away.
My grandaughter, Layla, loves her letters I painted for her...."Look Gramma! It spells my name!"
My grandson, at the age of 7, already has a love for cooking. His favorite channel to watch is the Food Network! I bought him an apron, hat and some accessories...he loved it! Check out the Growings cooks website!
My children and grandchildren got together a few weeks ago and had their group photo (and many other photos) taken. They had them put in a large frame for me for a gift. I was so excited when I saw them, I cried. It's been so long since they've had a group photo taken. Aren't they beautiful?
My children....
My grandchildren.....
MY LIFE.....




7 comments:
The photos were such a special gift! You have a lovely family! I'm pretty much crashed out, too!
Love your family!!!
Thanx for sharing the photos. They are so precious.
Oh!!!
How beautiful and handsome your family is!
My mom always asks for pictures instead of gifts.
I am exhausted, too.
My family walked by me several times today, as I have been sitting at my laptop at the kitchen island most of the day, and have asked me why I have been sitting most of the day...
DUH. ;)
I pray you have a blessed rest of the year and may you get some REST!
Put your feet up--the kitchen will clean itself, right?
HUGS from South Carolina!
~me
P.S. I love your Christmas song playlist!
What a special gift for a special grandma! How thoughtful.
Love the photo of the two little ones by the unopened gift. Adorable. :)
Thank you so much for stopping by TNS and following. It is always fun to meet another Arkie.
What a handsome family you have, you can be proud.
What a beautiful family and my goodness, certainly a gift to be treasured! Wow! What a wonderful gift to you!
Post a Comment